Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She's 12 weeks old already!

Greta turned 12 weeks old today, I can't believe it! She is smiling more and even trying to laugh. As I mentioned in a previous post she has started to roll over from her tummy to her back, she is just getting so big so fast! Here are some pictures of Greta from the last two weeks.


Bath time, she LOVES her baths

Jammie time, her forehead is shiny from vaseline, she gets so dry on her face we have to lube her up every night.

Smiling at Daddy, I think she is going to be a Daddy's girl.


I love this picture

Need I say more? Life is good!


I got her this bouncy seat at a garage sale, it sits up more than ours does and it has a toy bar to play with, she likes it!
Tummy time

Her big brother is so silly!
Big blue eyes!
Greta 11 weeks old





No comments: