Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hi family and Friends!

Hope you all enjoy the new updates, just wanted to let you know that Cody, the hockey player we were hosting is no longer living with us. He was kicked off the team last weekend for violating team curfew. Last Tuesday we had a new player move in, his name is Curtis, he is also 15. So far it is working out much better. I haven't been able to get a picture of him yet so stay tuned! We hope all is well with everyone, happy fall!
Love,
The Tomlinson's

2 comments:

Josh Coenen said...

Any chance I could get a couple high resolution pictures of your kids in Game Bibs. I am the owner of the company and I would love to add a couple to our websites.

You can call me directly at (773) 540-7470 or email me at joshuacoenen@gamebibs.com.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,

Joshua Coenen
Owner

GAME BIBS, INC.

Nishant said...

lovely post
data entry india